View Single Post
Old 16 May 2022, 00:50 (Ref:4110137)   #60
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
This was the first time the Aeroscreen had been properly tested in wet conditions and there are some very interesting comments from a number of the drivers.

https://racer.com/2022/05/14/rain-po...en-at-indy-gp/
I wondered how it was for the drivers, I had a set of wipers on my car this week yet I couldn't see driving 25 mph on city roads during the worst conditions I've seen locally. It was wild, picked kids up from school and the first 2 miles I was just guessing, then got out of the cloud and it was fine. But it was bizarre for me too, rain was just sticking to my windshield. I wondered if going through the automatic carwash had left some residue that held water. It also hailed, which you never want to have on your car.