View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 2019, 15:17 (Ref:3930235)   #14
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
I didn't realise we had a horse and yacht racing thread on here...

Anyway, I hope Murray puts his money (or someone else's money) where his mouth is. I would like to selfishly enjoy a last hurrah of V12 music before our sport becomes completely socially unacceptable.

I also regret the death of efficient, hybrid-driven performance because that was a path to making driving around in circles seem less pointlessly destructive. But that's a story for a different thread.
Indeed, this thread started as a car announcement, and turned into something else completely!

If this car were proposed by anybody else we would just brush it off as a pipe dream, and perhaps this is too. I guess we are just more inclined to give it some credibility since the designer has such a history.