View Single Post
Old 15 Sep 2021, 21:06 (Ref:4074133)   #280
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No what's REALLY unexpected is the Bristol dirt race returns. It's scheduled for EASTER EFFIN SUNDAY evening.

No, that's not a big thing for me personally although any excuse to roast a nice bit of lamb is a delight. But NASCAR has traditionally had 2 weekends, with others as well, off each season, Easter Sunday and Mother's Day. Although I think here lately they had been running Saturday races Mother's Day weekend. I'm not surprised the dirt race returns, just the date.

The schedule

WWTR joins the Cup schedule for the first time, guessing they'll love the Indy and Cup races bringing people in for 2022.