View Single Post
Old 14 Feb 2006, 22:28 (Ref:1522974)   #3
DCS
Racer

DCS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Maybe you're right but I don't hope so!

I believe that a compilation DVD especially from the last 20 years would be sold. It is cheaper than to buy 20 bad quality video's... I think most Rallycross fans would want one in their collection, especially with all the diversity...

But you're right the copyright will be a nightmare to sort! But I do believe all years have been filmed more or less... SVT24 showed them all I think... But I have never seen 1996 on TV!

It is also a shame that official internet coverage (TV, Results, Times, News) is still very poor in comparison with WRC and F1 and since they do have good TV coverage they actually need it less than Rallycross does!

I would not buy an UK DVD either as there are too less rounds and too less DIV1 contenders. But 20 years of hardcore ERC Rallycross, wow that would be different cake!

The problem with Chris Corteyn is that he is unreachable on his e-mail adress and the other problem is Ebay, I want one but I am not interested in dealing via Ebay. If I find his correct adress I will contact him and transfer the money and he can send it!

DVD's should be sold on Rallycross meetings and by internet companies (or an official Rallycross dealer)

Let's put my hopes on the picures DVD then!