View Single Post
Old 19 Dec 2007, 07:22 (Ref:2091758)   #5
Kiwi3
Veteran

New Zealand
Beijing
Kiwi3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKiwi3 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
One of the attractions for me has always been the mix of different levels of driver experience. And just because Alex Yoong and Narain Kartikeyan didn't succeed in F1 doesn't mean they are not very good drivers (besides they are still the best their countries have produced).

The one thing I'd still like to see changed is making it more of a team thing, like different drivers used for the Sprint and Feature, but I think I am a minority in this point of view. Having Premat and Lapierre sharing wins in season 1 should that France has depth of talent and deserved the title for that country, didn't enjoy Hulkenberg basically winning it alone when it supposed to be country vs country.

Nevertheless, I have loved it from the very beginning and still do now. Previously I just hoped all the rumours of instability were false, now it is possible to relax and enjoy the growth that the series is experiencing.

As long as the Ferrari designed cars also produce as good racing, then season 4 should be eye-popping entertainment with even stronger teams and drivers, in some sold out established venues plus some exciting new ones perhaps.