View Single Post
Old 25 Nov 2006, 09:10 (Ref:1774612)   #75
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There actually is a body of opinion that says - drugs in sport, so what? Can drugs improve your driving skills? Can they improve your bravery? Can they improve your accuracy? Can they improve your racing lines?

At first glance it appears not, in which case why worry? Alcohol and performance REDUCING drugs seem more of a problem. Or have I just led a sheltered life?

Like I said, far more use checking for octane booster and traction control than worrying about whether I take salbutomol or have OD-ed on Night Nurse!