View Single Post
Old 7 Jun 2019, 00:34 (Ref:3908376)   #4
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I was thinking the opposite, it is really hard for me to watch! Not because it isn't exciting, but because it looks completely dangerous!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
This race is must see.
I'm with joeb, it's terrible racing without cautions. The cars end up in a long line without much passing. And when they do it's often low and low percentage passes, with wrecks not far behind. Think last year half the field was out by the end from wrecks, for me it's a can't watch weekend. But I'm not an oval racing guy most events, Indy excepted.