Thread: BTCC Game 2020
View Single Post
Old 13 Mar 2020, 06:46 (Ref:3963747)   #8
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Clarification of Round 30 picks:

For 2020, a new rule is introduced. When the results of the first 29 rounds are in, your lowest placed finisher of the season to date will be your entry for round 30.

If two or more drivers achieve the honour of being your lowest placed finisher, then your selection will be the driver who achieved this earliest in the season.

E.g. Turkington 29th in Round 3, Jordan 29th in Round 12. Turkington is your pick for Round 30.