Thread: BTCC Brands Hatch Rd4/5/6
View Single Post
Old 4 Aug 2020, 06:43 (Ref:3992818)   #12
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by RS67 View Post
I thought all rwd cars recieved the same adjustments for the 2and half of last season.
I am intrigued to know what are the elements of the scooby chassis that they have managed to engineer into the Infiniti.
After Croft, the BMW engine (including the one in Jelley's 125i) had the boost reduced by 0.02 bar.
Before Snetterton, all engines except the BMW had their boost increased by 0.02 bar.

So from R1 to R16, the BMW's engine was 0.04 bar lower compared to the rest of the grid.

From Snetterton onward, when the Infiniti was entered, an adjustment was also made to the CoG of the existing RWD cars. The ride height was increased by 6mm, or take 10.5kg ballast. BMW went for the ride height adjustment, Subaru opted for partial ballast, partial ride height.