View Single Post
Old 23 Apr 2017, 22:22 (Ref:3728783)   #529
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Fireworks View Post
Perkins lack of pace tends to suggest something is wrong with Dragon Racing VFs.
The Dragon chassis made their debut in 2013... meaning they are 5 seasons old in build. Even if they haven't run every single weekend in that time, that is the spec they are effectively frozen at.

One chassis, presumably Ms Gracie's, is also the Premat-Courtney Phillip Island crunch car from a few years ago.

Is the engine deal over there as good as GRM's WP lease deal for latest spec units, likely similar to their main game cars? Or are the engines older?

And with Mr Klein self funding Mr Perkins' car, and Ms Gracie apparently barely covering the costs of her Caltex unit, its not a wonder there is no development push

Just because it looks shiny with a pretty sticker job over it does not mean it is the best tool in the shed...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods