View Single Post
Old 10 Aug 2015, 11:16 (Ref:3565096)   #10
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Personally I'm struggling to imagine what F1 will look like, let alone an F1 car. I imagine there will be significant changes between now and 2020, so significant that I reckon F1 in 2020 will be hugely different to what it is now.
It's only five years away and will use rules that will be defined and finalized before that. It's not far away. Unless we experience a revolution within F1, it will likely be very similar to what we have today (with minor tweaks).

Richard