View Single Post
Old 17 Aug 2015, 15:25 (Ref:3566484)   #13
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
PU will be closer to Formula E.

Bernie will be in an old aged pensioner care facility

Beyond that I haven't got a clue and neither have the idiots running the mental asylum that is F1.
I thought he already was in a care facility? It's called FOM and takes care of all his needs.

Bernie may have departed this world by then.

As for F1 itself, I think it will contract, because TV viewers will decline, due to F1 predominately becoming pay to view and those far flung GPs in those countries with no motorsports heritage, who are paying through the nose to host races, realise they aren't getting anything out of their association with F1 and want out.