View Single Post
Old 24 Sep 2019, 12:16 (Ref:3929878)   #124
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley View Post
I haven't seen the race yet, we get it here a week or so late, so forgive me if I'm missing something obvious.

The position seems to be that Jamie wasn't leading at the point the SC boards and flags went out. However, everyone in front of him pitted (is that correct?) thus he was the first car to cross the line on the track? If that is the case I'm struggling to understand what RC is supposed to have done wrong?
OK, now seen the race and that summary does seem to be wrong. The problem is, I can't actually work out what did happen. What a mess.