View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2016, 21:06 (Ref:3636347)   #48
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
fair point...who would it benefit? other then my indignation of course.

the wider public's perception of the sport is one thing but with no certainty can i attest to how that translates over to viewing numbers.

many wont care, others will chalk it up to business as usual, but one has to think that these types of scandals still have a negative affect.

so i would say the benefit would be to F1, its fans and its sponsors who dont want to risk becoming more associated with the culture of the super rich while trying to sell consumer goods to us fans.

that Mallya and Roy cant get an equitable return on their f1 investment is not a big concern for me although i would think that selling now at a lower price today and having a chance to keep some of that money is still better then waiting for a sale conducted by the Indian gov't who will no doubt want to keep all of the money for themselves.

anyways, i think we agree with the fact that the guy is a clown. just no sure what the best way to go about getting rid of him is though.