View Single Post
Old 9 Oct 2019, 08:21 (Ref:3932873)   #107
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
BMW M8 Gran Coupe

'The M8 Gran Coupé sits alongside the two-door M8 Coupé and Convertible models and is pegged as a rival for the Mercedes-AMG GT 63 4-Door. The four-door variant is powered by the same 4.4-litre twin-turbocharged V8, which is available in two states of tune: the standard 592bhp car and a 616bhp Competition model - identical figures to the two-door models.'