View Single Post
Old 5 Dec 2022, 16:50 (Ref:4136181)   #793
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGib92 View Post
Won't let me post a link, but this has just been posted on Laser Tools Racing Socials

? Announcement:

Laser Tools Racing has today (December 5th) announced its withdrawal from the BTCC and will not be contesting the championship in 2023.

Please click on the link below to read the announcement in full. *link won't post*

#Announcement #BTCC #LaserTools #LaserToolsRacing #TouringCars #BritishTouringCars #Motorsport
Link here - https://www.lasertoolsracing.co.uk/b...raws-from-btcc

'Chairman of Laser Tools, Martin Smith commented: “We’ve had a great nine years in the BTCC and I am particularly proud of the 2021 season as winners of the Teams’ Championship and Drivers’ Championship in the same year.

“I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone involved with the team during our years of competing in the BTCC — it really has been a “team” in the true sense of the word, and everyone involved over the years, in whatever capacity, has my heartfelt thanks. I would also like to thank other partners who have joined us in this success story.

“And of course we must thank Aiden Moffat and the rest of the Moffat family who have offered so much involvement and sheer hard work into this project. We wish them well for the future.

“Now, it’s time for a new challenge, and we have some exciting plans in place for 2023. However, we are open to new ideas and new offers to take the team forward.”'

So - it seems like the Moffat entry has lost the Laser Tools backing.

EDIT: - yes, from Aiden - https://www.facebook.com/Aiden.Moffat.Racing

'Massive thanks for all the support over the years to Laser Tools. Cannot thank them enough for the fantastic journey together. Looking forward to sharing with you guys soon my plans for the 2023 BTCC season'