View Single Post
Old 25 May 2018, 10:55 (Ref:3824534)   #8
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
What on earth was Gelael doing behind the SC? He restarted 14sec behind the next car wtf? That cost him the race. How can you be plonking around so far behind the next car? He was closer to the next car before the SC. SC comes out and he's slowing down an extra 3-4sec per sector. Not that I wanted Gelael to win, but I wanted Markelov to win even less after his lottery win from 2016 that shouldn't have been allowed. But the team should be pretty annoyed at him for that. Equally his team mate de Vries who held him up a few seconds.

Tough one for Norris because he was so fast and he had to go for that move at the last chicane. Just bad luck in quali, bad luck with Gelael covering his undercut... if not for that no one else covered him so he would have been 4th...2nd if Albon/de Vries still crashed but that's unlikely since in alternate world of Gelael not pitting then Norris never would have crashed into Boschung so there would have been no SC, so Norris would have easily undercut Boschung.

The Albon/de Vries crash, boy what a shame for those guys. de Vries really did nothing wrong but just bad luck that it resulted in contact.

I just hope someone shows the wall to Fuoco tomorrow, after his poor response to getting a penalty for pushing Ghiotto straight into the wall and now he gets reverse grid pole out of it and unless Aitken clears him, he'll win.