View Single Post
Old 1 May 2019, 12:20 (Ref:3900978)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Video Camera Recommendations

I may have asked this question before.... (when you get to my age, remembering what you did yesterday is hard enough..... ).

For my now infrequent circuit visits, generally limited to Le Mans and the Silverstone WEC each year, I like to take a decent amount of video. In the past I have used Panasonic video cameras, initially to tape and more recently to card. Over the last couple of years I've come to the conclusion that my iPhone actually takes better video so that is what I've used. However I haven't given up the idea of buying a decent camcorder if I can find one that takes really good quality footage. I've looked around and it seems to me that most of the sites tend to promote what is in their interests to promote, so I thought I'd see if anyone here can recommend anything suitable that isn't going to cost the earth... I'm talking a few hundred rather than thousands!

Any thoughts?