View Single Post
Old 31 Dec 2021, 11:28 (Ref:4091911)   #3351
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Happy New Year? Right!

Where's my State Pension got to, still not been paid and now a week late. I ranf the Gov.UK help line, and the first option was "If you are calling about a missed payment on the 24th of January, press 2"
Well imagining many millions of anxious OAPs hanging on I hung up, assuming it would be paid today, a week late, but Rishi is not playing ball.

Anyone else having problems? It is not a major problem financially speaking for me, however, it must be inconvenient for many.

Having had my rant may I join in the prevailing welter of happier sentiments and thank you all for making 2021 such a good year despite the pandemic, it has been a source of pleasure for me.

So HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone on the Historic Section, wishing you a peaceful, prosperous, and pain free 2022. May it exceed 2021, even as we take a last look at Mike's calendar. God Bless him.

Bob.