View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2023, 09:52 (Ref:4159086)   #29
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
Although they didn't have the numbers, the cars in the Endurance class made it one of the highlights of the day for me. Shame that we only got one 90x in the second race, but was still superb to see LMP1 cars on the GP loop.
Agreed - since the fences went up around the loop I don't really go out there as much but I did take the walk to go and see the LMP1 cars stretch their legs. Very impressive and they were the real highlight of the day for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
If the respective class numbers remain low then maybe running the Endurance and GT cars together could make things interesting?
I thought about that too - but the concern would be the closing speeds between the LMP1 cars and the GT4 cars. A step too far I think. It'd make sense to put the GT3 cars (or car at Brands) out with the other GTs rather than with the prototypes but that would further dilute the grid of the Endurance Legends.