View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2023, 10:35 (Ref:4160194)   #574
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstets View Post
I was surprised by a casual Indycar fan texting me about the possibility of Penske dictating the last red flag. I told him that I wasn't buying in to that. It's a shame that Newgarden's win will always be a bit tainted by that possibility. I generally root against a Penske win but I think Josef is the best driver from the USA to get to a major series in the last 20 (?) years and I'm glad to see him get an Indy win.

So you’re saying this goes all the way to top and it was the President who dictated this not Penske?

Red flag gate!