View Single Post
Old 5 Apr 2019, 04:05 (Ref:3895370)   #153
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Whole lot of interesting things in here.

Leclerc seems so smooth. So much better than any other up and comer right now other than max. Gasly has looked.... Well, ghastly... I'll see myself out now....

For real, Gasly seemed to have a bit of a hothead streak last year, like verstappen, but without the level of talent.

It's hard watching Vettel crack under pressure so much. And I guess I'm the one not impressed with binotto so far. (Was rolling with the spaghetti jokes, btw). His post race interview sounded clueless. Nothing like Toto Wolff, who he is in direct competition with.

I don't know if Ferrari will favor Leclerc this year, I kinda doubt it, but by next year, I could see it. I could also see Vettel getting spooked like he did with ricciardo.

Hulkenburg is really showing that he is a top flight talent by beating yet another teammate, and a really good one, at that. I think ricciardo has lost his shot at ever getting a championship drive. He isnt much younger than Vettel or Hamilton, and with Leclerc, verstappen and ocon taking 3 of the top 6 seats soon enough, and Hamilton and Vettel still having a few years left, his shot is fading by.