View Single Post
Old 3 Dec 2019, 08:02 (Ref:3944456)   #544
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Not waffle, E.B! This thread is as much about education as looking at nice photos, even if that wasn’t Bob’s intention!

Presume the Veskanda runs an American V8?
Mike, you are right on both counts, I did not envisage much more than posting a few pictures before the idea faded away, however, the 'viewing figures' took me by surprise. Over 10,000 in three weeks!

It seems pictures are popular, and if they awaken old memories, and generate interest in times gone by, then that is fine by me, as I have stated before many are just pictures from the archive. In a lot of cases I have no idea what they are, but there is always some Clever Dick who does. A lot of Clever Dicks lurk around the Historic Forum.

Great memories EB, no probs. cobber.