View Single Post
Old 13 Jan 2018, 15:25 (Ref:3792479)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Matter of opinion though surely. A watch may not be interesting to you, but it may be very interesting and enjoyable to me or someone else. What makes something 'interesting' or 'different' is (and always will and should be) a matter of personal opinion and taste..... I detest TV soaps, tattoos and piercings (as a small sample of my personal dislikes) but there are people who spend large amounts of their lives watching them or spend large sums of money having them done.... It's their time and money.