View Single Post
Old 16 Nov 2012, 22:21 (Ref:3167238)   #26
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
Yep, let's see but fully maintained finance packages (which are what you referred to in your initial post) have been around for years from the prestige finance arms - also at volume dealers although offered through the finance companies rather than manufacturer finance arms. Mountainstar is right, not just for the USA - this type of finance has been around a long time.

Strange that Toyota are only decentralising fleet activity now - others have again been doing it for a very long time.
Toyota makes shedloads from their fleet deals.. some of the most successful ones, and where the buyback/fixed cost per month deals works is with Coca Cola, supplying a variety of different models for their demonstration, corporate & executive fleets... decentralising this may change the go to market model a fair bit...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House