Thread: Nissan thread
View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2015, 04:34 (Ref:3548264)   #4
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by miatanut View Post
All that does is give the haters a big win over the people who are interested in the car and want to talk about it.
To be fair, IMHO, I think both extremes (superfans and haters) turned it into open warfare. Both groups made it hard for others to discuss both the positive and negative aspects without using those as triggers for more conflict. Also given how it was locked, I can expect there is a strong potential for the same to happen to this thread.

The race is imminent so I can live with that one thread being locked until after the race. There is already a race thread in the Le Mans sub forum for people to live post over the weekend. So there is a place to talk assuming people can tone it down and it doesn't get out of control.

Richard