View Single Post
Old 27 Jun 2017, 18:03 (Ref:3747380)   #22
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppetdave901 View Post
Not quite within this argument, but my first visits to LM coincided with me getting interested in photography. And someone made a very similar comment to me about watching the race through my lens. Each to their own and all that, but I think you do have a point...
That is a good point Dave, as much the same occurred with me. I only started going to racing (again) around the end of '84 when I returned home after studying. The issue of the camera to the eye has been a constant for me now for all the time since and it's something I find impossible to shake off, even though I tell myself each year that I'm not going to take 500 shots of cars at Tertre Rouge again. In fact, sitting in Raccordement for the last hour and a half of this year's race, I used taking photographs purely as a means of staying awake!