View Single Post
Old 27 Jun 2017, 18:11 (Ref:3747386)   #24
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You're clearly a lot more disciplined than me! Having said that, I ditched my old video camera this year because my iPhone takes far better video. Because that's so handy, I took a lot of video which has cut down on the number of photos I took with my SLR - as did the heat, because we spent more time in grandstands for the shade where we would otherwise have been walking around the circuit a lot more. (We still walked plenty but my 'mileage' was down on last year!).