View Single Post
Old 18 Oct 2011, 23:43 (Ref:2973591)   #15
gttouring
Veteran

gttouring should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
as mentioned around the board and in articles everywhere Randy inherited Indy car as the new boss- it is fast and dangerous, and every one who straps in knows it can be bad.
going airborne is ridiculous, no one plans or expects to do so. One life is precious, 33 more so.
the media and all racing can get behind this and say the truth. while Dan has passed, there is no way he wasn't loving passing ten cars in ten laps and going faster than any human can imagine, living as a legend as a champ, a 2x indy500 winner, he is immortal and now more than ever.
Every racer who has walked away from a bad accident still loves it and most still drive.
Mark Webber has dodged a few bullets in his career yet he still sees the safety improving, and is not letting up- stop demonizing Indy, ovals or Randy
drivers love racing and this is the big payout when it comes, see what went wrong, find a fix, and go racing and carry Dan's smile, greg moore's drive and Senna's guts and Wilbur Shaw's big heart (although a plane crash did him in) and keep racing because it is the most human and biggest thing racers do.