View Single Post
Old 27 Apr 2019, 11:44 (Ref:3899961)   #67
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
More than strange you mean. Think "was it the case before" is not a good question atm. I'm not experimented enough to go back to '68 but do remember all my trailers were registered as a vehicle, had their proper insurance and the relevant number displayed at rear. What I dont do is to show the max limit speed when towing, recently changed here. And depending on the max circulating weight allowed to the towing vehicle to make things simple…
If my understanding is good, if you tow with say a 3 series Bimmer you can go to 110 kph on the highways, downgraded to 90 kph is its a 5 series! Madness!