View Single Post
Old 7 Oct 2019, 23:33 (Ref:3932565)   #29
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
I Look at the 200 plus posts devoted to a shady sponsor in the F1 forum (who bloody cares ?) and contrast that with the desultory 23 marking Dan Gurney's death ...
As someone who contributed to the Rich Energy thread, but not the Gurney thread (i don't think) I believe you are missing an important nuance here.

The Dan Gurney passing is way more important to me. I have the Gurney bumper sticker.

However I am not inclined to post in that thread, I don't feel an affinity with the passing threads for various reasons. Something I've developed over the years. Even if I did I would have posted maybe once or twice.

The frivolous energy drink thread was a current topic and changing, so it would get more posts. Also it is frivolous. It is a different thing. As with journalism, there is a difference between quantity and quality.