Thread: 24H Series
View Single Post
Old 30 Aug 2017, 07:25 (Ref:3762851)   #5
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
'This series tends to get absolutely no love...' yet I suspect that true lovers of endurance racing simply quietly get on with following it. I, for one, will watch the livestream of every race if I'm at home that weekend and not having to be somewhere else. It's proper endurance racing with the added spice that it bridges the gap between the pro teams with massive budgets and the amateurs who have worked hard and scratched around and ridden their luck just to be there.
That's exactly why I love it. I'm hoping we can get more chat about it.