View Single Post
Old 6 Dec 2019, 12:37 (Ref:3945186)   #42
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
E.B, moi non plus je ne me souvenais plus de l'Alfa mais la 905, du moins la coque, avait été dessinée par Dassaut. Les pilotes se plaignaient de l'exiguïté de l'habitacle et d'un certain manque de visibilité. Normal puisque c'était un avion de chasse posé sur roues…
Was'nt in '91 the 905 first appearance, Gilles Villeneuve circuit?
Interesting re the Fighter jet origins of the 905 in the clip that Will posted re the 905. I noticed small Dassault stickers on the car. I remember the 905's that raced at Le Mans well, it was the 905 Evo2 "Supercopter" version shown at the end of the clip I posted that I knew nothing of. That also had Dassault in big letters on the rear wing so no doubt was equally heavily influenced..