View Single Post
Old 27 Jun 2017, 02:53 (Ref:3747162)   #28
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Finished this one late last night....

Only Takumasahn could go off at the kink and barely hit anything.

Power was Power.

Dixon was Dixon!

I missed some of the director changes, but I guess I’m used to having “non-motor racing” people directing coverage of motor races. It was much worse for the NASCAR race on the weekend.

And PT naming moves based on drivers is a little rich considering PT “Paul Tracyed” a bunch.

Entertaining race, with lots of passing and battles throughout! Always good to see IndyCars at Road America.
Taku... that was the craziest thing I've seen at the kink. He shat himself, for sure.

Dixon is so good. About half way through the race he decided it was time to lead. Once he's out front, it is over.