View Single Post
Old 10 Apr 2018, 14:27 (Ref:3814673)   #21
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
I do feel a little sorry for those in F3 who aren't Billy Monger - because whatever you do , you ain't going to be the headline . I was at Oulton and whilst maybe understandable , I found the sight of every camera zooming on on the lad as he got in his car slightly unsettling .
it was interesting that they didn't live tweet about him causing one of the red flags in testing like they did everyone else.

i respect what he's doing an incredible amount and understand why everyone (both fans and media) wants a piece of his time, but they need to leave him in peace to get on with his racing.