View Single Post
Old 11 Dec 2018, 12:51 (Ref:3869402)   #121
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobefly View Post
I am very happy to say I plan to be there! I finally found a friend to share expenses and decided to go for the flexotel within the circuit (if I am going to do it once in my life, I want to make the most of it).

Now I have a questions for those experienced attending to this race. Would the general ticket be enough or is it worth it to buy a grandstand ticket? And if it is worth it, which grandstand would you pick?
I will say yes, definitely worth it. Simon will tell you no, you don't need one. And indeed you don't. But for the start of the race and the end, it's invaluable, IMO. After several years in T17 (Durand) I am returning to T34 next year (above the pits).