Thread: Motorsport Quiz
View Single Post
Old 22 Nov 2022, 22:46 (Ref:4134546)   #5
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC frog View Post
This is correct. Well done.
Cool! This type of trivia is usually not my thing. But I had a flash that it was likely related to beating a prior WDC (Nico was the trigger) and then realized while looking up info that it had to include the fact they were on the same team.

My question might be an easy one...

For the TAG F1 engine that took McLaren to the 1984 WCC and WDC, what was the first car the engine was used in.

Richard