View Single Post
Old 26 Apr 2007, 09:40 (Ref:1900781)   #18
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Colin, I'm not going to be drawn on this, too much. There were, I agree, some cars in the 'Tin Tops' which I would now regard as old enough to constitute historic, and let's face it you guys need somewhere to play. However, I took a view that as I was trying to cover both Snetterton and Cadwell that I would have to be a bit selective! It's thursday now and I'm nowhere near completed with either event. So the 'moderns' are out, I'm afraid, and this is the Historic Racing forum afterall. Actually I really don't have a problem with the 'Tin Tops' - they will be 'historic' soon enough - we'll feature them then!