View Single Post
Old 21 May 2020, 11:44 (Ref:3977500)   #8
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascarracinguk View Post
What reasons were given?
Some people have found their interest isn't as high as it was; others have found different things to do; others still have decided the risk level is too high for them/their family.

Some however are just, as you put it, having a hissy fit at the fact we're not going straight back to where we were and that's a completely understandable reaction too TBH.

I can only speak for myself but I've definitely found myself having lowered mental capacity to deal with challenges since this all started. I've found myself having to take "time out" occasionally work-wise and difficult things of all shapes and sizes are making me much more tired than I used to be. Operating at a continual elevated stress level is known to be tiring, however high or low that stress is, and knee-jerk reactions are often a result.

I'm still very much in two minds about the whole "do I volunteer or not" issue but that's based more around the fact that there I have vulnerable family members and I don't want to affect them directly or indirectly. Yet part of me really wants to spend some time back trackside...