View Single Post
Old 21 May 2020, 12:15 (Ref:3977505)   #10
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
something those of us in the depression/anxiety spiral are pretty much professionals at.
Amen, sister.

Quote:
for what it's worth there's an abundance of regulations for those in the paddock. based on that, the risk is going to be extremely low, far lower than something like going to the supermarket or even going for a walk at the moment.
Supermarkets are hell-holes at the moment. The incredible selfishness of some people who are wilfully deciding to ignore or go against the guidelines that have been put in place to keep them safe is mind-bending. I had an actual out loud WTF moment last week when someone pretty much trod on my toes to get a jar of jam off the shelf; they "did not like it, it was rude, there was no need for it, how dare I" etc etc and "don't worry mate we don't have it".

When I pointed out that they didn't know if I did the comments stopped and they moved away pretty sharpish.

People, honestly. Can't live with 'em, can't live with 'em