View Single Post
Old 30 Jul 2019, 11:48 (Ref:3920388)   #2
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
...is my third book , but the first on this subject. It is published on Friday by Veloce.

It is a big read -157 ,000 words and covers a lot of ground. It is autobiographical (teenage marshal stuff , high jinks in Sevens etc ) , includes reflections on and critique of F1 over the 40 odd years I have been addicted and also covers the delights of long road trips,my doomed love affair with Ferrari and some NASCAR adventuring for good measure.

But there's more! Possibly of the most interest to tentenths folk is an account of a year in British motorsport. I attend over 20 events, from Goodwood to banger racing , BTCC to vintage trials and drag racing to rallycross etc. I interview as many people as possible, from weekend warriors in historics to teenage drag racers, from BTCC racer to former F1 drivers, from a 70s Le Mans winner and a WTCC winner to one Guy Martin .

More on Amazon or Veloce , or my own website www.refugeoftheroads.co.uk

Yes , this is blatant self promotion , but as the book has cost me 900 hours of time, 6000 miles of driving, countless phone calls etc and as nobody except JK Rowling makes money out of books you might be able to forgive me
Your high pressure sales technique has worked on me, I'll be sending my £12.99 to Amazon for a copy later!
Good luck with the sales