View Single Post
Old 4 Feb 2020, 18:44 (Ref:3955713)   #14
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Presumably all the race personnel run the risk of having to be quarantined after visiting somewhere not that far from Wuhan. And then as mentioned the cargo.
Wuhan, the epicentre of the pandemic, is less than a 4 hour train ride from Shanghai.
Less than two weeks after China teams will be setting up at Zandvoort.
Have the Chinese race and then cancel the rest of the season!

So difficulties getting out after the race, but the Vietnamese race is just prior. I believe Vietnam has closed all flights to/from China?

All joking aside, I hope the containment efforts work and that the outbreak burns itself out quickly.

Richard