Thread: WEC Race 2021 The Bahrain races
View Single Post
Old 11 Nov 2021, 12:20 (Ref:4082763)   #58
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
yeah i read that they did too. if it makes sense in terms of track position, yeah. but a spash and dash suggests they weren’t planning to replace tyres, and who has a full spare set at that stage of the race?? did they replace the LHS and leave the RHS as planned?

but like i say, i suspect they were banking on the ferrari getting a drive through for shenanigans.

sounds like it’s all sorted now anyway. porsche’s statement just says to me that they threw a wobbly because it seemed marginal but the danger with doing it in public is always that you come out of it looking like you’re trying to pull a fast one and win at any cost. i don’t think that goes down brilliantly in endurance racing.