Thread: LM24 Radio Le Mans is GO!
View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 2002, 22:55 (Ref:315756)   #55
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Just back home,
I was aware that there was a few problems with the live web feed as it was oversubscribed with eager listeners. However the team did everything they could to secure extra bandwidth and I believe they did this early on Sunday morning.

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank and congratulate/workship the guys and girls who were responsible for such a fine piece of work. I tuned in to RLM on the web when I got home from work on Wednesday and, apart from the period between going to bed and arriving at LM mid afternoon the following day I did not miss a thing - ABSOLUTELY ****ING SUPERB!!

I am told that there is a team of 50 people behind Radio Le Mans and evey last one of them deserves a mega thank you. Le Mans is an awesome event on it's own, but the radio station 'makes it' and I really can't imagine one without the other.

So, to everyone who was involved, THANK YOU! See you all next year