View Single Post
Old 5 Jan 2021, 12:16 (Ref:4026935)   #12
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Just a note, if you search for 'The Racing Line' in the app store, you won't find it. Leave out the gaps - 'TheRacingLine'

Edit - I'm just getting the opening splash screen with 'more coming soon'... Nothing else.....?
I tried "The Racing Line" during testing, and annoyingly it's too long for the app to display on the phone. It ends up with "The Racing ...". I may need to find out how to display a shorter name on the phone than in the AppStore for searching purposes! Thank you for that.

Regarding the splash screen. There should be a button saying Get Started below coming soon. If that doesn't display then let me know (and let me know what kind of iPhone it is and I'll look into that one specifically!)

Edit: I'm going to do an update, hopefully this week but it may be next, to add more stuff to the Free tier, and remove ads from free. I don't like ads. Why should my users have ads.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2623.PNG  

Last edited by Akrapovic; 5 Jan 2021 at 12:22.