View Single Post
Old 22 Mar 2019, 11:06 (Ref:3892694)   #1
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Wanna Buy A Share In A Race Team?

AA reports this week that Tickford Racing is looking to source a replacement co-owner, with Mr French said to be looking to exit his shareholding.

The story direct quotes Mr Nash, so unlikely to be a stalking horse story.. maybe..

Options outlined appear to include a full sale or part sale to the existing ownership/management group, or others..

Article also directly references allegations that Tickford Racing is/was/may have been struggling with commercial sponsorship levels.

Presumably the rumoured level of annual top up of the operating budget for the racing operation might form a part of the challenge in investigating possibly taking up an equity position in that team

Presuming any of this actually happened
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods