View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2019, 00:09 (Ref:3897326)   #35
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That was a great race. Different strategies, lots of action, and it seemed like chances for other than Cadillac teams to win. Well, it seemed that way for a while.

Both Fords ran dry on the last lap …. But as far as I know, they didn’t pit together (Bourdais in the 66 before, the other during the caution.)

Derani got away with one when he walled the Juncos car, I think.

And once again … max torque wins the day. Nobody can keep up with a Cadillac out of the corners, and no car has enough of a top-speed advantage to make up the difference between corners.

Also, two cars—Mueller in the #66 and Castroneves in the #7—gave up the class lead by hitting the caution speed limiter. I guess it only happens at LB.