View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2019, 19:16 (Ref:3926977)   #17
Willmaz223
Veteran

Willmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWillmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Surely in order to prefer something you must have experience of the alternatives? There is probably no alternative to the Revival in terms of breadth of cars and drivers taking part, Le Mans classic is a superb experience but for obvious reasons the car categories are limited.
IMOP I'm not bothered who drives what car. The grid sizes you don't get for obvious reasons although would cool to see 50 cars racing, would be a little chaotic though. For example I'd rather go to the upconing monza classic where you can see 250 LM's ,Cobras E Types, and others that feature at Goodwood whilst also being able to see Group C and CER1 and 2 etc without as far as I know waiting ages in between, no ponce as a general spectator in regards to clothes and the like.Bigger more varied grids in some cases. Plus you see the cars more often .

Yes I'd love to go but I can think of many others I' choose over it.

I'm probably going over already discussed issues but hey ho.

Wish all who go a good event. I'll be recovering from first day back at college .