View Single Post
Old 2 Jan 2019, 14:29 (Ref:3873615)   #59
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Unless I missed it, I don't think that our Bob had told us that he had been involved in the latest Vauxhall radio adverts, regaling the public with his recent travel arrangements!
Mike, with the many OAP's frequenting this forum, and the likelihood of dodgy tickers, any account of my motor trip to Cambridge on Christmas Day, could drastically reduce the membership of this august body. Therefore the video recording will have to remain unseen by the general public, at least until after Brexit.