View Single Post
Old 4 Aug 2020, 18:25 (Ref:3992983)   #268
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
It’s funny, but I don’t seem to remember them showing the crash from that onboard camera during the coverage?
The Kvyat crash? I don't think the did. They showed the forward onboard view a few times. I did my own slow-motion and tried to watch for anything Kvyat might have done to triggered it and couldn't see any. Whoever was commenting at that time was speculating it was a rear tire deflation. It was a very abrupt spin.

Richard